Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eagle eyes are here check out my garage for pictures of the eyes. Appointment for tomorrow but will fire these up tonight in my garage and see how they look or if they even fire up :gaah:..

Will post pictures here when they are on the car as well. Making unpackaging video right now :yikes:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Eyes installed

My first car job .. :beer: was worried about breaking the headlights as they would not fit properly into the grooves and the 7 mm bolt hole was not accessible easily so had to push hard on these, the right one installed with ease but left one which had fender taken on was hard one to get in, must be the new fender and it was not installed proper or something also noticed the shop did a bad job and put a nice screw hole sized paint chip while they tried to move the GM emblem down .. going to complain about that tomorrow lets see how they react otherwise i might be stuck with chipped paint on the side and it might get worse.. :bang:

What you guys think of my first custom job to the imp.. i do have appointment for tomorrow with the shop they were going to do it for free.. but i figured i give it a try on my own first :devil:

Attachments

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
very nice man!!! 2 thumbs up and a toe. :lol:

i like them are they bright?

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice job man
congrats on your first self done mod:beer:
Thanks Kopy Kat, got few abrasions on one finger and minor back discomfort i need to get proper benches in place to be able to sit proper :giggle:

Now gotta mess with the shop about the freaking paint chip .. so ticked about it.. why did I not notice it before, they just going to say I did it..

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
looks good tho Ej's Shadow :eek:k3:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dupli-Color :: Scratch Fix 2n1 sold everywhere, If the garage asses don't fix it this will. Don't let your car start to rust...
Yup bet.. but in this cold should i try to fix it or wait 2 months and do the fix ? Those aholes better admit to their fk up it clearly seems like a screwdriver nick when they tried to lift the wrongly placed GM logo.

looks good tho Ej's Shadow :eek:k3:

LoL what the kopy kats shadow ? no buddy i am now the chick magnet, good thing there are no chicks on these forums else they be sucked through their screen to my lap :p.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I'd go for it just to have it covered if its down to bare metal.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really EJB you had to post that ? Sheesh dude .. but look on the bright side I was with your GF :)

·
3,934 Posts
lmao!!! ohh man

Keep going add it... maybe EJ will give me his car parts for freeeeeeeee :lol:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Replace chick magnet with a D
:giggle: :lol: :giggle: :lol: :giggle:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd go for it just to have it covered if its down to bare metal.
I can see something black.. might be under coat and not the actual metal i wonder if the fender was originally from black impala and they just painted it over :giggle:. Solid paint job should not chip that easy from a screw driver nick.

·
3,934 Posts
Hey P-3 you look like the human version of shrek :giggle:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
3,934 Posts
Is that biatch wearing corn rolls :lol: and she is screaming help me inside.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I can see something black.. might be under coat and not the actual metal i wonder if the fender was originally from black impala and they just painted it over :giggle:. Solid paint job should not chip that easy from a screw driver nick.
Replacement body parts almost always come with a black primer coating to prevent rust during shipment and storage.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is that biatch wearing corn rolls :lol: and she is screaming help me inside.

Mind it dude .. don't make fun of my GF for fk's sake.. ..

The black primer makes sense else I did be seeing something shiny underneath the paint, but still fk my luck why does this shiz happen to me always .. :WTF:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Noticed that the passenger side one is bit brighter than the driver side and also noticed that it does not on low beam even hit the license plate of the guy in front when at the range of say 1 car gap, is that normal (did not pay attention to what i had before) or i need to adjust them is there a way to adjust them somewhere ?I am thinking its that screw on top of it that needs to be adjusted to adjust the beam.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts