Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Congrats on the win! I gotta admit, the 8th gen SS wheels look sweet on the 7th Gen. Very sharp and classy! :eek:k3:

Reactions: RYD SLO

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Congrats man!:beer: Nice rims!:eek:k3:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Not supprising...out numbered by wrong-way drive cookie cutter. Ick... maybe its time i buy one and win myself... i think i vomited in my mouth a little... Im sure it was my background. :p

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
748 Posts
How does this work and winner gets some coupon or something or atleast a medal ?

Are those stock wheels ?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
You get a badge, a thread, FB page profile photo, and featured on the homepage.

·
Banned
748 Posts

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
congrats looking good

·
Banned
748 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everybody!!!

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Not supprising...out numbered by wrong-way drive cookie cutter. Ick... maybe its time i buy one and win myself... i think i vomited in my mouth a little... Im sure it was my background. :p
Hey man, if you can't take the loss, don't enter the competition :lol: I'm just playin man, I thought you'd get a LOT more votes than you did, and I was pretty sure you were going to win, well until the voting got going. You can always enter again this month (just get some pics with a better background :eek:k3:)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey man, if you can't take the loss, don't enter the competition :lol: I'm just playin man, I thought you'd get a LOT more votes than you did, and I was pretty sure you were going to win, well until the voting got going. You can always enter again this month (just get some pics with a better background :eek:k3:)
I dont think the sky high engineless look is the key, no matter the baxkgroumd

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
154 Posts
Congrats Ryd! Hotrod, I actually like your garage background. I had to give my vote to Ryd this time only because his new wheels worked so nicely for his car.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Congrats man

1 - 20 of 48 Posts