Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very disappointing # of entries, but here we go. :beer:

Attachments

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Hopefully the voting will make things interesting. Should be a close race with so few entries...

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts
Ive been tied up a little this month. Im gonna try next month. But i am curious about the 00-05 impala with the LS4 SS wheels, was that a direct bolt on???

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Basically. Used 1/4" spacers to bring the rears out a little, fronts are direct bolt on.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Man, I have not been paying attention, or I would have submitted Barricade. Oh well Next month.

·
Registered
285 Posts
IOTM

I am still new here and didn't even know what it was. I have seen some nice cars here, I would nominate several right off, including mine, but I am partial so I better stick to others.

Jeff

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Man, I have not been paying attention, or I would have submitted Barricade. Oh well Next month.
10-4 If I ever get around to it. Been getting up for work late for a while now. I need to change my schedule and start getting up earlier.

Edit: RYD Slo: Between the painted trim, gen 8 wheels (only look good on silver), and tinted windows, that has my vote. 20% all the way around, including windsheild? The front windows look a little lighter but, that could be the lighting.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Edit: RYD Slo: Between the painted trim, gen 8 wheels (only look good on silver), and tinted windows, that has my vote. 20% all the way around, including windsheild? The front windows look a little lighter but, that could be the lighting.
Thanks guy! No tint on the windshield. Fronts are 20%, the lighting just made them look lighter.:eek:k3:

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
I really like hotrod's stance, but I also like ryd slo's wheels. Decisions, decisions..

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
:beer::happy1::beer:
close one

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ 2nd that. Those 8 gen wheels look slick on silver (that's it though).

I will def have to get in on this in the near future. I just don't want to post half a$$ picture's which, is why I might wait until I get my trim painted/plasti'd and rim's repainted (not enough prep).

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Dang, I didn't even get to vote

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.