Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 211 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Piss off, we just got like 4 inches of snow and my car was pretty clean. lol Dammit all. The 7th gen pillars have a bit of gloss to them as-is. Not that much, but a bit.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
I might just maybe might get them, lol.
That looks fantastic! I will have to look into getting those...:eek:k3:
X2!
You should contact them vefore buying, they are really responsive. I do think, possibly, you are correct. Reason is the curved part would require that the product be 3D like, versus flat, because the curved part tapers. The curve is not the issue. The tapering may be. That may be the reasoning. Again, no idea, but they are a great seller and are responsive.
Too late I already order them... but if they don't fit/look like I want them to look i'm just going to return them.
I have those ...
Pics please!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I am the only person on here who does not like those scoops.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Meh.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Before:

After:

I don't like how the rear looks that was my concern but oh well, lol.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I think it looks good! I see what you mean about the rear, but only you notice, others don't, trust me.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Looks fine as red wine!! I gotta look into those!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
omg so nice!!! looks good TSS! ill decide in a few months to see how they hold up against the weather and sun.
Been almost two months since I put them on....still holding up great.... no stickyness issues, not easily scratched....would buy again in a heartbeat!

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
They're stick on, you clean the area well, remove the red film from the stick on pillars and stick it on.

41 - 60 of 211 Posts