Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my DGGM 94 woody rmw. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So here is a quick rundown. I am the second owner of this southern car with 157k on the odometer. It spent most of it's life in south carolina. So the body is rust free.
It comes with all receipts since new, owners manual, dealer brochure, and car cover, touchup paint.
I replaced the engine with one with 87k on it after loosing a bearing. I replaced every gasket and seal exept the head gaskets.
Car has fresh tuneup with magnacore 8.5 wires, recent opti, harness,vent and accel cap and rotor, Jegs coil, Ac delco platnium plugs, ac delco o2 sensor, oil cooler lines, transmission cooler lines, starter, battery, water pump, thermostat, monroe ss shocks, brakes all around with calipers also, rear axle bearings,seals and fluid change with correct felpro gasket. Hooker shorty headers (coated) 2.5"Jegs catback exhaust ending behind the rear wheel, 9c1 silicone hoses, programming by PCMperformance.com, decent stock tires, front impala ss springs and powder coated swaybar, energy suspension swaybar bushings, end links, bump stops, impala ss 12:1 steering box with 80k on it, Blazer console with floor shift not yet installed.
Car was equipped with the tow package, so has 2.93 rear gears. But I replaced the mechanical fan with twin electrics from a 9c1. The primary fan still needs to be wired. Car has minor hail damage and comes with a free hood, frame has scaly rust, I removed the 3rd seat to make room for more storage, all AC components under the hood have been removed, and come with car except the compressor and can be reinstalled. There is a ac delete pully there now, couple small tears. One on the drivers seat at the stitching, the other on the back seat back near the bottom on the pass side. Drivers door panel is a bit loose and rollers on both back windows need fixing Head liner starting to drop in one little spot on the drivers side over the back side window. Front and rear bumper covers have scratches, and one of the doors has a small golf ball size dent just under the stainless belt line trim.
Sale will include a another hood because of the hail damage, and a matching rear powdercoated impala ss sway bar, I never installed.

I would call the overall car a 7 on a scale of 1-10.

Asking $2500. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I can be reached at 603-343-2585/ 603-988-4656/ [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump + video
[ame=http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/IMPALADAKID/?action=view&current=wagonsale017.flv]
[/ame]
At speed with windows open. During a 250 mile trip up to northern NH
[ame=http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/IMPALADAKID/?action=view&current=wagonsale010.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hows about $2500 for a rust free LT1 powered wagon

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!