Impala Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the unbridled support....lol These are the same ones that came on some of the last gen of Camaro Z28's.

I'll keep them on. I get just as many thumbs up as I do thumbs down. Needless to say, they're very polarizing.
Any thumbs up you get are out of pity. Some people are just too nice to tell you that your car looks like shit especially when you invested money for it to look that way. They stick out too far, and are square on a rounded rear end. They stick out like a sore thumb. We're trying to help you.
Agreed, this looks so bad... It wouldn't be so bad if you did some body work and fused them with the bumper. But this honestly looks like the crap 16 year olds do to their first car. Might as well slap a fake hood scoop and some portholes on the fender too. It looks terrible man.. not trying to be a dick, but man oh man.. it's worse than a bad hair cut.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the unbridled support....lol These are the same ones that came on some of the last gen of Camaro Z28's.

I'll keep them on. I get just as many thumbs up as I do thumbs down. Needless to say, they're very polarizing.
Just because they came off of a Camaro doesn't give them any merit lol, if I slap Corvette exhaust tips on a Toyota Prius, does it make it cool or is it still gaudy?

·
Registered
12 Posts
You're even kinder than the previous post. Thank you very much as well for all of the compliments and kudos. I can easily see why so many members of this forum willingly share their own ideas and modifications. The support is absolutely overwhelming. Thank you again.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You're even kinder than the previous post. Thank you very much as well for all of the compliments and kudos. I can easily see why so many members of this forum willingly share their own ideas and modifications. The support is absolutely overwhelming. Thank you again.
We're here to give you honest feedback, honesty isn't always what you want to hear. That's life.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well I like them. Although, full disclosure, my wife say I always look like I pick out my clothes in the dark, so my taste may be in question.
I think the burning question everyone should be asking is whether the square tips provide as much extra horsepower as a set of round tips :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well I like them. Although, full disclosure, my wife say I always look like I pick out my clothes in the dark, so my taste may be in question.
I think the burning question everyone should be asking is whether the square tips provide as much extra horsepower as a set of round tips /images/ImpalaForums_toucan/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
This is that guy who's too nice to say the truth like I was talking about.

·
Registered
479 Posts
You are welcome to your opinion as we all are. I also don't particularly care for them either but once you have stated that, there is no need to continue your comments and act like a douche. If he likes them then more power to him and if someone else does, the same for them. As usual your post seems more like a personal attack than an opinion once you continue on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You are welcome to your opinion as we all are. I also don't particularly care for them either but once you have stated that, there is no need to continue your comments and act like a douche. If he likes them then more power to him and if someone else does, the same for them. As usual your post seems more like a personal attack than an opinion once you continue on.
Sometimes something is so bad that you have to get your point across. Quit getting so offended by everything. Grow some thicker skin. Cheers.

PS- these exhaust tips still look like garbage on this car.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts