Super Moderator
10,619 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Sounds great! That idle sounds real smooth. Congrats Bones. I know you have been waiting a while to get this.

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
Thanks Papa , ya it finally happined , meeza happy camper

·
$ILLK
155 Posts
Hello everyone. Can somebody out there give me a part # of the flowmaster super 44's that I can make apply to my 3.5L 2008 LT? I tried calling Flowmaster and they told me the 44's would make my car sound like a Honda Civic. I really liked the sound of LSKings clip, but they recommended a 60 series muffler. I guess my preference would be just for a deep low rumble with not too much drone since I do a turnpike daily commute. I plan on keeping everything stock and having it split into a dual exaust. Mufflers don't have to be Flowmasters, but I would like a sound comparable to LSKings clip.
Any insight and tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hello everyone. Can somebody out there give me a part # of the flowmaster super 44's that I can make apply to my 3.5L 2008 LT? I tried calling Flowmaster and they told me the 44's would make my car sound like a Honda Civic. I really liked the sound of LSKings clip, but they recommended a 60 series muffler. I guess my preference would be just for a deep low rumble with not too much drone since I do a turnpike daily commute. I plan on keeping everything stock and having it split into a dual exaust. Mufflers don't have to be Flowmasters, but I would like a sound comparable to LSKings clip.

Thanks in advance
LSKing is running the 44's, i'll ask him what his muffler's P/N is

·
Registered
913 Posts

Thanks in advance
Deep low rumble and 3.5L don't go together.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
^ right. Haha. I got a couple of vids I'll post.

After I took my resonator off.

Flowmaster 44s with res delete.

A little bit of driving.
(shot with my iphone, sorry it's not great)

I'm fixing to get another job (I hope):hope: and when I make some money imma buy a cutout and put it on the downpipe. Ill keep y'all updated.

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
My Post # 2000 , didn't get the chance to make a video , just moved , haven't found my camera yet :bang: but when I do , I will do :devil:

·
Super Moderator
18,441 Posts
My Post # 2000 , didn't get the chance to make a video , just moved , haven't found my camera yet :bang: but when I do , I will do :devil:
Well?? Did you find it yet?

How 'bout now??

Now?

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not yet:gaah:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
:sleepy1::poke::angry9::protest::violent1::icon_king::lurk:

·