Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2008 Chevy Impala LS with 3.5 v6 engine. I am getting P0010, P0013 error messages. Also getting Engine Power is Reduced error message. Diagnostics was performed and it was stated that I need to replace the Camshaft Position Actuator Magnet Pigtail. I haven't been able to find this pigtail at the salvage yard and I am being told the dealer only sells the complete harness, which is about $1400.00. Does anyone know where I may purchase the pigtail only?

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2000 Chevrolet Impala model 1WF55
60 Posts
... Diagnostics was performed and it was stated that I need to replace the Camshaft Position Actuator Magnet Pigtail. I haven't been able to find this pigtail at the salvage yard ...
Hi, I do not know where to purchase a pigtail but I do know of a resource that has probably every salvage business in the country posting (I may be exaggerating, I don't know much about it).

It's called Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

At the end of the massive clicking to find your part, you will see a phone number to the salvage company that has it. It could be a good place to start if you are willing to make phone calls. Check it out, good luck.

Here are the results searching for a 2006 to 2009 Chevy Impala camshaft. I didn't see a 'camshaft position actuator magnet wiring harness pigtail' as a choice, but there are other ways to find besides picking out of a huge part list like I did for search.

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Screenshot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts