Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would post a pic of the engine in my Biscayne. Let me know what you think and let's see pics of your engines.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Very nice and well done. Looks to have plenty of power.

You can see a few pic's in View My Garage link. Nothing fancy just the Factory 305 cid that was dropped in over 31 years ago.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes that is a nitrous solenoid you see. As a matter of fact, there are 4 all together for both stages. The carbs are 1050s. It is a 433(427 +.030).

Here is the link to my cardomain page. It has a breakdown of the complete combination except the tunnel ram. The pics on there are of the single dominator I was running. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/424163

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thats awesome !!! 850hp :eek: wow, nitrous does wonders. I run a single stage on my 383 and hammered out 621hp in my 71 Chevelle but it's not street legal, only built it for the 1/4 mile. Awesome shop, gotta love the hoist.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. She did [email protected] with the single dominator. If I maxed out both stages, it would be close to 1000hp. I'm not that brave. :biggrin:
The pics of the shop are old. I have a new shop now. I don't have the lift up yet, but soon. It is great to have one. When it came apart for paint, it was very easy to take the body off the frame. Here some outside pics of the new shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good to know your getting out of that 'old' shop.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I'm taking the Dominators off and putting a pair of 750's on. I'm planning on putting some miles on her this summer and I could use the extra mileage and low speed driveability.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts