Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
At this point, I'd say it's AIDS. Gets better, gets worse, but seems terminal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am here, where are the rest? Didn't they follow the emergency action plan??

Going to look at a 92 RMW tommorrow with 208K and bad brakes, anybody else got exciting weekend plans?

M

·
0 Posts
yeah...i wanted to get ahold of transsporter because i was going to give him the scoop on some parts he needed...does anyone have his email?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard a rumor that the server was imported from England.

Some company named Lucas built it.... :wink:

Stewart
That's comedy :) Prince of Darkness lol

Why don't the British build TV sets? They can't figure out how to make them leak oil :biggrin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Any of you know the Funeral Home in WI that deadman owns? We were sharing some useful busness when we lost power, I miss Frank, Pat and Gerry just to name a few, This is worse than 911 and searching for any 1a2 suvivors, Lorne

·
Registered
28 Posts
At least the weather is getting better, so more of us can actually drive our cars, and not just sit in a chair and type about it :wink:

I'm going out today for a drive!

72 degrees and SUNNY!!!!! :biggrin:

Stewart
Sure rub salt in the wounds:mad:. This was this morning. Not sure how much snow we got but it is bumper high to my explorer:

Hope your enjoying your weather Stewart :wink:

~HJ

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's not snowing here yet, but it did go from 69 and sunny to 42 with gale force winds overnight here :mad:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Checking in overhere! What's the dealio man getting old lol. Stillcan't believe that snow lol. getting ready to go out and wash up the wagon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Checking in!

I'm here, mostly. I'm rather worried though, last time ISSF went down like this I ended up buying another car. This could be bad.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Washington state signing in!

80 two weeks ago, snow last weekend, and upper 60s this weekend.

As soon as I shake this cold I'm doing anything outside.

I couldn't find any pics of my "ride" for the other thread, I have a recumbent bicycle that can only be carried in a wagon (okay, maybe a van). Okay, found a link. Didn't know the guy doesn't make them anymore.....

http://www.bicycleman.com/recumbents/haluzak/haluzak_horizon.htm

I didn't see anyone else ride one until I had mine about six months, I would have honestly hesitated buying it if I would have seen how "unusual" I look riding it. I really don't care, but it did explain some of the looks I had been getting. :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm here

I signed up for this forum when all the trouble with ISSF started. Haven't found any really good threads on here yet though. This site seems to have a lot of noobs on it. Hopefully ISSF comes back up soon, or everybody moves over here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I just registered to see if I could get some bites on my car now that my friend said he didn't want it...been lurking though since I read the "emergency" thread on ISSF last time :biggrin:.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well, I just registered to see if I could get some bites on my car now that my friend said he didn't want it...been lurking though since I read the "emergency" thread on ISSF last time :biggrin:.
What do you have for sale?

·
Registered
184 Posts
He's selling his T56 caprice I think. I think it's the 2-tone one?
---

Anyway, I'm here. Was hesitant to join this forum. But, I got over it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well I came over here last week to check it out.

Mostly what I saw was W-Body stuff.

The little B-Body stuff I did see, was mostly rediculous newb stuff. I don't really feel like rehashing everything that's been discussed soooo many times before.

I understand new people need to learn the info somehow, and I'm more than happy to help, but some threads are just rediculous... (how can I find my tire size.)

But whatever, I'm here now. I'll do my best to bring the less informed up to speed as quickly as possible.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts