Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been reading a lot lately about an electric cutout? How much do these cost to buy and install? Also do you have to have a controller for them or can you just go to them and open/close them? Any other info would be greatly appreciated as well :)

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
So we talk about it again. Haha. DMH sells them for lyk, 200 shipped. And the switch depends on if you buy electric or manual. Electric has wires that you can run into the car. And manual you have to get out and switch it with your hands or whatever.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay sweet. Thanks for the help. Where can I get it tho? I checked around and couldn't find anything but people on forums.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Def worth it. I've heard nothing but great about them. and I kno what you mean bout the money. lol. Im broke as Hell to.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay great. Happy to hear that. Thank you for all your help, excited to see yours whenever you do it. Haha

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Anything for a fellow impala owner. And vette. Haha. Makes me miss ours.

And I'm gettin money for graduation right now. So as soon as I have enough. Im buying one and will let you kno.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
My dad had a 2007 Z06. Canary yellow. 6 speed. I loved that car to much. Lol. I wanna buy it.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Yeah. I loved it. Unfortunately my parents had to sell it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
You'll love the DMH cutout. I've had mine on for a few months now!

Are you putting this on your Vette or Impala?

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im thinking both if I can rack up enough money. Hoping both. I've checked out some videos and they make the car sound pretty amazing.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Yeah. That's what I'm saying. It tales it from great, to amazing. Haha.

What all do You have done to your vette? It looks pretty damn good. I love those body styles.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha exactly, good to amazing.

Well really nothing. Tints and new wheels. Thats it. Its clean as can be. No rust at all, hell their is barely and wear on any parts but the mufflers. Only 36k miles and its a 97 even tho my signature says 98..

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I will give you that it is clean as can be. And that low of miles is crazy. You gotta sexy vette man.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah. My grandpa treated that thing like his baby. Passed it down to me cuz he would be happy to keep it in the family. Thanks man!! :D

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
No problem. My dad actually has a 64 stingray. Imma try and put it back together in memory of him. I want it so bad. Lol.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You should do it. Im sure that would mean a lot to work on your dads car and of course make it look amazing!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts