Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright well I finally got around to most of the mods i had waiting.

Lowered 1.6in CM springs
New eagle eye ccfl headlights
New eagle eye led taillights ( I lightly smoked them)
Engine bay Chevy red/orange
W-body store shorter dog bones (1 inch)
W body store anti-pogo strut washers
Stock struts and top mounts (adjustables in future)
V-LEDs switchback LEDs in front blinker location
V-LEDs led projector reverse bulbs.

An I picked up a 1998 Lincoln mark viii:WTF:

I'm thinking now I need some third window scoops and a lt or ss spoiler both painted gloss black.

I also still have eBay MK1 projector foglights waiting to get put in with 3000k bulbs.

What do you guys think? I think she looks drop dead gorgeous. :hope:

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Your Impala looks DOPE bro! :10:

(What's that red thing peeping through the driver side fog grill? And what's up with the leaf on the grill? LOL.)

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Thanks man. The red thing is a 5inch intake duct horn and the leaf is because it's a e85 lze :lol:
Oh I see, that's what I though it was and is called Velocity Stack.

·
Super Moderator
18,447 Posts
Looking good dude! :eek:k3:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Looks sick man!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I really like the look of that car. Stance, wheels, smooth front end end - nice job :beer:

Now the exhaust/tails.... can something be done to tuck them any more? :eek:k3:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Thanks man so does yours! Love the white/black look esspecially with them rock stars. What size are they?
Thanks man. Their 18s. I was originally gonna get boss 335 20s. But decided to stick to stock size, for now...

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I like mine, just wish it was lower. To much space in-between the tires and fender well for me.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i hear that, when i get some free time i'm cutting some spring off the lowering spring in the front. The car still looks stupid cause the fender comes down more in the back than in the front. There hard cars to work with

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update!

Had the creativity bug yesterday.
Cut the bar out of the "fog lamp" area and trimmed it with black plasti-dip
Continued below the lower grill in black plasti-dip
Repainted my faded honeycomb grills
Painted/installed window scoops
(dont mind the bug guts from me doin 120mph down the highway on my way to my dads house where the pics were taken. thats what happens when your crusin at 6am listening to Six days remix by DJ Shadow:giggle:)
Also gonna check out the downpipe and all today and look into fabbing a 2.5in non catted one from a 3800 onto my car and maybe deleting my resonator after that. My low end power is horrible as it is though i just dont know :gaah:

My front bumper looks horrible from the idiots at whatever dealership who tried to install the front license plate bracket for the fleet option.
So In the future i am going to go with a monte carlo SS bumper with the SS insert/lip like this:

It will be quite a while though since it would cost about $900 to turbo my car and the monte swap would be about $1500. Hp wins over looks:eek:k3:

Window scoops

CCFL'S and switchbacks at night

1 - 20 of 71 Posts