Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinkni bout gettin lowerin springs on my 08 impala ss. was wondreing if anyone had gotten their impala lowered by about 1.5 inches and if so if they could post pics. i would like to see what it would look like. thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
was thinkni bout gettin lowerin springs on my 08 impala ss. was wondreing if anyone had gotten their impala lowered by about 1.5 inches and if so if they could post pics. i would like to see what it would look like. thank you
i've always wanted to do this to my '00 ever since i bought it off the showroom floor...but she scrapes enough as it is and so i've never done it...i'd love to see some pics as well and hear about your experiences...

·
Registered
657 Posts
your 2000 probably doesnt scrape like you think it does. more than likely what you are hearing is the front air dam scraping. it doesnt have any adverse effects. as for lowering, i just lowered my 2000 yesterday, i would be glad to post some pics if you like.

·
Registered
657 Posts
here are a couple pics from today of my '00 with 20's and the lowering springs installed. they are not eibach, they are canuck motorsports, which is the same as SSC.
and for those of you on NAIOA, these pics are solely for this forum. i have a bigger thread coming over there soon. :wink:

also, the rear actually doesnt sit that low, its just that i have 4 new tires in the back seat to be installed tomorrow. :biggrin:

this is the front wheel gap now:

this is the rear wheel gap now:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts