Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always forget about this board since it's mostly newer models. But just in case some east coast B bodies are looking for something to do this weekend :eek:k3:

Copied from the other Impala Board

ECIRS next race Sat 7/14 - LISST / Big Kahuna Drag Day - ETown, Raceway Park NJ 9AM - Chevrolet Impala SS Forum : Chevy Impala SS Forums

ECIRS next race is Sat 7/14 - LISST / Big Kahuna Drag Day - ETown, Raceway Park NJ.

9AM GATE!

Come one, come all to the next ECIRS race - the annual LISST / Big Kahuna Drag Day. I hate to say it publicly, but LISST has turned into a bunch of old farts who don't like to race their cars anymore, so I have a feeling I will be sponsoring this race myself out of tradition. Not much LISST interest anymore. I guess no one likes raising money for charities?

However, because my loyalties run deep, we will still call it LISST Drag Day for old times sake and out of respect for LISST's rich tradition. This is the oldest continuous race in the B-Body world, and I feel we need to keep it going.

Anyway, this is usually one of the best attended events of the year, and it's our ONLY scheduled stop at E-Town for the season.

Championship drag racing, motocross racing, family nights - monster truck shows and other exciting things to do in New Jersey at Raceway Park, Englishtown NJ for more info and I will update this thread as I get the time to add more.

So...who's in?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All cleaned up and ready to go :)

Trying to convince wifey to bring her 09 along for some time trials fun :beer:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts