Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2004 Impala LS and was looking at converting it to dual exhaust just like the Indy Edition or 2005 SS. I'm lookin for a nice chrome finish with a decent sound. Does anyone know any good sites with instructions or even prices to do this?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot man. I actually am from Windsor so it looks like I have a few options. My mom is from East Detroit so I have a lot of family in Michigan. So you know some good exhaust guys? Thanks again man

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good evening. I was looking through some of those links you posted, and none of them worked.

I have done some research because I need a new exhaust before inspection time and found a few ideas, but they cost $800 and up to $1200! These are from Corsa and Magnaflow.

Is there another solution? Does Chevy sell the parts to make your car dual exhaust? $600 dounds resonable to me in the in. Not $800-$1200.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Good evening. I was looking through some of those links you posted, and none of them worked.

I have done some research because I need a new exhaust before inspection time and found a few ideas, but they cost $800 and up to $1200! These are from Corsa and Magnaflow.

Is there another solution? Does Chevy sell the parts to make your car dual exhaust? $600 dounds resonable to me in the in. Not $800-$1200.
Go to an exhaust shop and have a full exhaust custom made. Could be done for $300-400 depending on mufflers, etc being used.

Epic Revival for sure. Oh well I have fallen victim to it as well

·
Go Get It
15,068 Posts
The links don't work because they're 5 years old :lol:

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Had mine custom fabbed for 150 and mufflers and tips were bought seperate at a cheaper shop

·
Go Get It
15,068 Posts
Man, I hear all these cheap prices for exhaust, every shop around me would charge at least $600 to run duals. I wish I could get the prices you guys are talking

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Gota sweet talk them you know. Just ask how long they been doing welding and exhaust work. How long the shops been up. Then tell em your going to tell all your fellow impala owners to go there just for he can get business.

Then at the end just be like "so you said 150 right?" Even though you know he said 200 :lol:

Or you can say.. "so and so referred me here he said you were cheap and a great welder." :giggle:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
WV ain't too far Jeff. Come to Beckley I'll get you a good deal.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
$315 after tax for a custom exhaust including everything.

Just find a reputable local shop, go in and talk to them. They will get you setup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts