Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2014 limited impala, my driver side heated seats most of the time don't work, if I turn on the passenger side I can hear a rely click near the lights/fog light switch. now if the passenger seat is off, and i turn the driver side on, I don't hear the click. if i try 3-8 times ill hear the click, the seat will start it get warm, but then i hear about 5/6 very rapid clicks, then my seat will turn off, is this a sign of a bad relay or heating element?

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's doubtful that you'd "Hear" a heating element.
Just sayin'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's doubtful that you'd "Hear" a heating element.
Just sayin'.
but if the element was burning out, like not completley out it might trip it on and off? idk why im asking for help. idk where to start. also @Bill58 where are the relays? like the buttons on the front, or like the things under the seats, sorry again for sounding like a newbie

·
Registered
333 Posts
Page 10-31 of owners manual. "The fuse block is on the passenger side of the vehicle in the carpet molding. Remove the fuse block door to access the fuses." Looks like only one relay for heated seats so swapping relays is a no-go. Find what 's clicking and start there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts