Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This huge cruise happens every year. It benefits the Special Olympics. I am going with my son. I have worked with people who participated in the Special Olympics, and like this idea. I guess it has been going on for years now. I only just heard about it. Check it out! Anyone can pre-register at this site as well...That, and you don't have to be from CT....

Dream Ride 2013 - August 23, 24 & 25 2013

·
Registered
28 Posts
so this coming weekend? Hmmmm. Its a bit of a hike from NH but nothing that I wouldnt be doing for work anyway. I may check it out. Great cause for sure!

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know here. Nick and I will look for you!:eek:k3:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wont know until Friday morning, at which point I'll be loading up and heading out. I'll PM you my number so we can talk without having to get on the boards.... like if Im driving down :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wont know until Friday morning, at which point I'll be loading up and heading out. I'll PM you my number so we can talk without having to get on the boards.... like if Im driving down :eek:k3:

Sounds good! I won't be pre-registering until Friday anyway, cuz thats when I get paid...:yahoo:

·
Registered
28 Posts
EXACTLY!!!!!! I also have to register the car. My 20 day plates expire thursday and my check will be in hand thursday night. Perfect timing.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EXACTLY!!!!!! I also have to register the car. My 20 day plates expire thursday and my check will be in hand thursday night. Perfect timing.

I'll PM you my cell. You can text me if you are going if you want. I will be on here all until 330PM today.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone interested in going to the Dream Ride 2013 - August 23, 24 & 25 2013 with my son and I in 2014? It costs per person, in each car. Remember, its for Special Olympics and is a BLAST!
Check out the site! I've forwarded this invite to BadAss of N.E. as well....Lets see what kind of crowd we can drum up there...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts