Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering. I haven't seen anything on it as of yet. It seems to be just a topless car so if you get caught in the rain, well your out of luck. Am I correct?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The top is retractable.. It tucks itself into the trunk

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The top is retractable.. It tucks itself into the trunk

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you can buy them at cetain places. Ask my brother.
go on to ebay and click on community and search for bryansgtogarage

He can answer you questions and help you find one.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about you trying to go to your local GMC dealer or on line and find out yourself first? Any car would HAVE to have some sort of top. Gosh, you could even have just typed in search Pontiac Solstice and did a little digging and got your answer.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it does but its a soft top (cloth) not a hard top (steel).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you have looked on line for pics you will discover as I did, GM/pontiac is hesitant to show the car with the ragtop on. I have gone to several dealers and had to ask to see the top up/installed. I looks like crap. it does not fit well and curls up at the rear corners. the window is blocked by the headrests and difficult to see out of. just plain ugly. this car needs a removeable hardtop like the miata.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you have looked on line for pics you will discover as I did, GM/pontiac is hesitant to show the car with the ragtop on. I have gone to several dealers and had to ask to see the top up/installed. I looks like crap. it does not fit well and curls up at the rear corners. the window is blocked by the headrests and difficult to see out of. just plain ugly. this car needs a removeable hardtop like the miata.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it has a rag top, when not needed it is stowed in a compartment between the trunk and the seats. It looks very odd with the top up, almost like an after thought to an otherwise good design.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes. It has a convertable roof or a soft top. Thanx for asking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts