Impala Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2002 Chevrolet Impala V6 3.4 liter & the drivers side door is leaking rain. The black rubber seal that runs along the top of the door(the seal you can only see when opening the door) is torn & leaking in rain. I have looked high & low online with zero luck for days. I am attaching photos so that hopefully someone can help me identify this part. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Luggage and bags Bicycle tire

Luggage and bags Automotive design Bag Bicycle part Automotive exterior

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately we have very limited junk yards here & I still have had no luck finding this online(including eBay) using the part names you guys suggested. If anyone can find it online please post a link. Thanks anyway for your suggestions. I guess if worse comes to worse I can glue it back together, lol. Chevrolet parts are always difficult to find & usually when you do they are quite pricey.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m 99.9% sure I found the part but it isn’t cheap. Lowest I’ve found is $97 plus shipping or $154 free shipping. Part # 10321689.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts