Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
You could just buy these....

:giggle:
I LIKE it.....but...I was thinking more like SMOKING....well....nevermind!:giggle:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I actually like the look of those. Not something I would do but, I like how they follow the hood and body lines :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Tip for designing custom eyelids:

Tape off your headlight, leaving the area you want to by "lidded" untaped. Adjust so that both sides are even, and have the shape you want. Take your time here. Once you are happy with the shape, spray a few coats of plasti dip on in quick succession (don't let them dry all the way between coats, ~5 mins drying time depending on conditions). After the 3rd or 4th coat, quickly and carefully remove the tape from the headlight. By removing the tape while the plasti dip is still wet, you will get a nice, clean line.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Somethings plastidip shouldn't be used for like stripes and eyelids,

The textured plasti even if glossy will look like shit your better off just using gloss black spray paint.

My 0.2cents

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
I disagree. I've done this on friends' cars and it looks great. If you spray plasti dip in the right conditions, the texture is barely noticeable.

·
Crusoe Customs
53 Posts
Just for a side note, dont use the tail light tint to make eye lids. The light shines throught the tint shining a gay purple color.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Last time I did smoke eyelids the Wife told me to take the make-up off....:gaah:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts