Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know how to put 24" Rims on my 2002 Chevy Impala, do I need to get the car lifted or cut anything? PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need to know how to put 24" Rims on my 2002 Chevy Impala, do I need to get the car lifted or cut anything? PLEASE HELP!!!
In a recent issue of Lowrider, I saw an ad for a fwd lift kit that came with strut spacers and and longer cv axels. I'm not sure what company makes them but it would be worth lookin through a couple of mags.

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
Why 24s , it won't ride well , and in time (in Hangzhou traffic) your transmission has a good chance of failing.

·
Drinks Gasoline
237 Posts
I'd be surprised if a donked-out '02 Impala modified five years ago would still be on the road...

Probably crashed in a high-speed police chase, couldn't make the turn as it went over a couple of bits of gravel on the corner...

*grin*

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
I'd be surprised if a donked-out '02 Impala modified five years ago would still be on the road...

Probably crashed in a high-speed police chase, couldn't make the turn as it went over a couple of bits of gravel on the corner...

*grin*
:giggle::lol:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
New record reviving a 5+ year old 2008 thread.

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
I feel so em-bare-assed missing that :WTF: and the IP is mainland China :WTF:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
LOL at the record

Rubberband man tires

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Reactions: Old Bones

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Well it's a little hard to be mad at the new guy that opens these old threads.

Yes, they could pay closer attention to the post dates, but at least they are searching and finding relevant topics to their questions and/or comments... Right? :clap:

·
Drinks Gasoline
237 Posts
Heh. I think that forum software needs a prompt when the thread is old... First no quick-reply. Second, when clicking the reply button, the board prompts, "This thread is XX years without a new post..." and if the user hasn't been seen in six months, "...and the original user hasn't been seen in XX months/years. Is what you have to say really good enough to reopen this thread and to subject yourself to possible ridicule?"

May work, may not, but should be an option.

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Or just automatically prompt a mod to approve the post

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Most of these revivals should be ignored :lol:

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
........... or just closing the thread. :eek:k3: