Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on youtube and seen that the New malibu Premier got that dope feature where the car parallel park itself, but I haven't seen any videos for the Current Model Impala. Is that feature even on the Impala? I would assume it would be since the Impala is the flagship Sedan for Chevrolet(For now) and cost more. Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Nope it isn't on the Impala.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Rear park assist is the sensors in the bumper to alert you when something is behind you when backing up and have been available since 2014. It is not the same thing as the Malibu's automatic park assist.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Buick LaCrosse, mid 40's.

Who would have even thought there'd be a 2018 Impala?

Or Why?, if they are just going to starve the option list, yet gouge you for a decade old features.

Nothing says they are abandoning Impala like the lack of features, poor new car sales, and the dismal resale value.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Impala and Vette are the two old Chevy modeslat this point, but the Vette has incremental updates beyond colors, and the new Vette comes out for 19 too, unfortunately the Impala didnt do as well as they needed it too. Well be very lucky to see an updated one after 18. But hey....youll get a new Blazer(short traverse) thats good for something right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts