Impala Forums banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
It’s over boys n girls .... this is how you do midnight edition on an 18” rim . BLACK CENTER IN ! J Pala style !

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks great with the black centers! Is yours a Premiere? I noticed the black plastic behind the wheels, lower quarter.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
He doesn't have the front LED DRLs so it can't be a Premier. He said in a previous post in another thread it is an LS.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks great with the black centers! Is yours a Premiere? I noticed the black plastic behind the wheels, lower quarter.
Do you see LED running lights? Chrome strips on the doors, or chrome mirror caps? Here's your sign lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Do you see LED running lights? Chrome strips on the doors, or chrome mirror caps? Here's your sign lol.
With his obsession with black, and the side shots I couldn't tell. I looked quick at the front shot & noticed the painted chrome bars to go along with black bow tie & didn't see the lack of DRL. You are right, prob an LS. Did LS's come with lower back plastic on back bumper, like Premier?

·
Registered
246 Posts
With his obsession with black, and the side shots I couldn't tell. I looked quick at the front shot & noticed the painted chrome bars to go along with black bow tie & didn't see the lack of DRL. You are right, prob an LS. Did LS's come with lower back plastic on back bumper, like Premier?
You're capable of your own research. We just figured you knew it all with your expertise on his wheels and all 😆🤣😆🤣

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
My next project will be underglow behind tires on the wheel wall ( not sure how that would look ) . Also, add the DRL fog lights .

·
Registered
246 Posts
My next project will be underglow behind tires on the wheel wall ( not sure how that would look ) . Also, add the DRL fog lights .
Me personally I'd say no to the LEDs, but it's about what you like. I added the DRL fog lights to mine, the harness to make everything function correctly costs some $$$, but in hindsight I wish I wouldve bought it. My DRLs run full brightness day and night, and they kind of shine upwards so I'm sure other drivers get a little more light than they want at night.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts