Impala Forums banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
"Guess that's as close as we'll get to you admitting you were wrong chump. Maybe next time start out with being supportive instead of a douche. His car looks better than yours now by far."

Name call count, 2. You don't win. I guess the OP and I are the only adults in this thread.

·
Banned
84 Posts
You're not an adult. You're a chump. If you were an adult you wouldnt have acted like a dickhead and gone on about how the OP was putting ugly rims on his car and wasting his money. An adult wouldve just answered the question without being a douchebag. You're not an adult. You're a pussy with a keyboard. Simple as that.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks pretty good, much better than I thought, with your Impala being black and blacked out bow ties & Impala logos.
You're not an adult. You're a chump. If you were an adult you wouldnt have acted like a dickhead and gone on about how the OP was putting ugly rims on his car and wasting his money. An adult wouldve just answered the question without being a douchebag. You're not an adult. You're a pussy with a keyboard. Simple as that.
x2

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Are all the admins out sick or something? This thread needs some serious clean up. Maybe they ran out of cleaning materials from the virus hoarding...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hoping my center caps come in today ! Have a black set and silver set coming In . Hoping they fit . They 2 1/4 “ center caps

·
Banned
84 Posts
X2 Grade school bullies. You shouldn't be proud of that.
Only an idiot like you acts like a jackass in the post and then claims hes being bullied when two guys give him the same treatment. Again, maybe if you dont want to be bullied you should keep jackass comments to yourself chubs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
So bad news guys center caps didn’t fit . The size was 2 1/4 in . Teeth seemed just a little too big . Tried squeezing them in the hole and ended up breaking 2 center caps teeth . Anyone know if there is Chevy or any other center cap that’s just little smaller that will fit ? I have rim model and searched what cap would fit the model number ... nothing ! Cant even find the Buick centers or any other that could would fit it . Rim model #20945671 if anybody wants to help me find em . Thanks guys !

·
Banned
84 Posts
Hahahaha, Keep it up, you'll get banned. Learn a lesson & grow up!
Can always make another account dummy. Take your own advice and learn to keep negative comments to yourself. You're still a keyboard pussy and deserve to be punched in the mouth. Still sad that you insult someone's choices then cry foul like a little bitch when someone throws shade your way. Lol. What a pathetic excuse for a "man".

·
Banned
84 Posts
So bad news guys center caps didn’t fit . The size was 2 1/4 in . Teeth seemed just a little too big . Tried squeezing them in the hole and ended up breaking 2 center caps teeth . Anyone know if there is Chevy or any other center cap that’s just little smaller that will fit ? I have rim model and searched what cap would fit the model number ... nothing ! Cant even find the Buick centers or any other that could would fit it . Rim model #20945671 if anybody wants to help me find em . Thanks guys !
Try going to a junkyard and getting the center caps off of a chevy equinox. Willing to bet money theyll fit.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Try going to a junkyard and getting the center caps off of a chevy equinox. Willing to bet money theyll fit.
Can always make another account dummy. Take your own advice and learn to keep negative comments to yourself. You're still a keyboard pussy and deserve to be punched in the mouth. Still sad that you insult someone's choices then cry foul like a little bitch when someone throws shade your way. Lol. What a pathetic excuse for a "man".
You are pathetic, still going with your 5th grade antics I have submitted this thread to all the moderators. I warned you but you didn't heed. Typical triggered one. Maybe a ban will enlighten you. Maybe not.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
your sure ? I looked up Chevy Equinox cap and found 2.3 in size , but what confuses me is 2.25 In ( 2 1/4” ) was hair too big . I mean, I believe ya and will find some and check it out . Thank you !

·
Banned
84 Posts
You are pathetic, still going with your 5th grade antics I have submitted this thread to all the moderators. I warned you but you didn't heed. Typical triggered one. Maybe a ban will enlighten you. Maybe not.
Like I said, new accounts can be made. I'm the triggered one but you're the one who's bothered enough "to go tell an adult" on me haha. That sounds like something a 5th grader would do. You have nothing to warn or threaten me with chump. I dont know why you're so upset. I'm just expressing my opinion of you. An adult should be able to handle other adults opinions right? Oh wait, when you say stupid shit it's an opinion, but when you get called out I'm being a bully. You're a joke lol. Still a chump there chubs.

·
Banned
84 Posts
your sure ? I looked up Chevy Equinox cap and found 2.3 in size , but what confuses me is 2.25 In ( 2 1/4” ) was hair too big . I mean, I believe ya and will find some and check it out . Thank you !
Can you post pictures of the center caps you bought next to the center hole on the rim, I want to see just how far off we are.

·
Registered
246 Posts
An older model year may work. I wouldn't try the new Equinox. There was a guy on here that put the 20" Regal GS wheels on his Impala and said that the Equinox centers fit. Try something off of like a 2013-2014 equinox.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts