41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Cool it already, damn.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Good "intelligent" rebuttal. You're still a jackass. Grow up and apologize for being a douchebag to the OP
As I said before there is no need to apologize to OPer. He is more grown up than you and can listen to another opinion. You Rob, need to apologize to me for all the 5th grade name calling throughout this thread. The ball in is your court.

·
Registered
246 Posts
As I said before there is no need to apologize to OPer. He is more grown up than you and can listen to another opinion. You Rob, need to apologize to me for all the 5th grade name calling throughout this thread. The ball in is your court.
No need to apologize to you if you dont deserve. You acted like an condescending jackass to the OP. No lack of intelligence in calling you what you are. As the old saying goes, "if the shoe fits".

·
Registered
150 Posts
No need to apologize to you if you dont deserve. You acted like an condescending jackass to the OP. No lack of intelligence in calling you what you are. As the old saying goes, "if the show fits".
Will you ever learn? Nope. SMH.. NAME Calling is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Look in the flippin mirror and ask yourself, "am I am adult?" You are not superior and wont win this one. I guaranty.

·
Banned
84 Posts
Will you ever learn? Nope. SMH.. NAME Calling is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Look in the flippin mirror and ask yourself, "am I am adult?" You are not superior and wont win this one. I guaranty.
If you were an adult you wouldnt have come on here telling the OP he was putting ugly wheels on his car and wasting his money like a chump. In Detroit we'd just punch you in the mouth until you figured out when to keep it shut.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It's not about being superior.

Also, it's "Guarantee"

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you were an adult you wouldnt have come on here telling the OP he was putting ugly wheels on his car and wasting his money like a chump. In Detroit we'd just punch you in the mouth until you figured out when to keep it shut.
"Ugly Rims? No, nothing beats standard equipment. These are neither LaCrosse or Impala, just generic aftermarket ones. Go ahead & waste $$ if you like. Your car, your choice."

Chevy, There was a QUESTION MARK after Ugly Rims, NOT an exclamation point and was followed by No, nothing beats standard equipment.

Get over yourself! You are a bully too! Punch a mirror when you look at yourself.

·
Registered
246 Posts
"Ugly Rims? No, nothing beats standard equipment. These are neither LaCrosse or Impala, just generic aftermarket ones. Go ahead & waste $$ if you like. Your car, your choice."

Chevy, There was a QUESTION MARK after Ugly Rims, NOT an exclamation point and was followed by No, nothing beats standard equipment.

Get over yourself! You are a bully too! Punch a mirror when you look at yourself.
Yea, question mark instead of exclamation. That makes you so much less of a jerk lol.

·
Banned
84 Posts

Shitting on people for what they choose to do to their car makes you the bully. Punching you in the mouth for being a jerk, not so much. Clearly you should have had it done a few more times over the course of your life.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hahaha impaler. Just someone trying to reason with the less intelligent. They are triggered.
You're trying to reason with yourself? Good luck.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Question is answered ! Will Lacrosse rims fit an Impala . Center caps be here Monday /Tue.
They look great! Much better than stock equipment!

·
Banned
84 Posts
Looks pretty good, much better than I thought, with your Impala being black and blacked out bow ties & Impala logos.
Guess that's as close as we'll get to you admitting you were wrong chump. Maybe next time start out with being supportive instead of a douche. His car looks better than yours now by far.

Car looks great Masta, hopefully your center caps fit. Cant wait to see what else you decide to do with the ride.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts