Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for rims that fit that I can replace on my 19 Impala LS . It has the ugly hubcaps rims on them right now and I want to still use the tires I have because they are still new . I stumbled on this set of rims in the pic . There listed as Impala rims but I also Buick LaCrosse rims . Will they fit with car and tires I have right now ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ugly Rims? No, nothing beats standard equipment. These are neither LaCrosse or Impala, just generic aftermarket ones. Go ahead & waste $$ if you like. Your car, your choice.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ugly Rims? No, nothing beats standard equipment. These are neither LaCrosse or Impala, just generic aftermarket ones. Go ahead & waste $$ if you like. Your car, your choice.
How about just saying yes or no to whether the rim will fit? No one cares about your opinion on what looks best.

To the OP, the wheels will fit. Impala 18" wheels and the wheels you posted are both 18x8, with a 5x120 bolt pattern, and a 42 offset. They are an exact match.

·
Registered
245 Posts
You cared enough to copy. They'd prob fit.
Cared about you answering the question dummy, not your opinion. Reading comprehension, try it. Now move along and play with your awesome stock ride. 😂😂

Also, the rims the OP posted are actually Buick Lacrosse wheels, they arent generic. Those wheels came on the Sport Touring version of the 2016 Lacrosse. So you're a dummy twice. Maybe know what you're talking about before chiming in. 😂😂

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh one more question ? They don’t offer center caps for the rims . Are they a standard size ? Looking for Chevy center caps

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh one more question ? They don’t offer center caps for the rims . Are they a standard size ? Looking for Chevy center caps
This I'm not sure on. Youd probably have to order them, measure the center hole, and then search for that size center cap. I'd assume the Impala center caps would fit, but I know another member here rocked Buick rims on his Impala and had to use center caps off of a Chevy Equinox.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can’t find a Chevy or blank cap for this rim. Salesman that sold me the rims said they are standard through GM shop but everywhere I look other than a Buick cap has different size specs than the opening on rim . Anyone know please help ! Thank you !

·
Registered
245 Posts
Can’t find a Chevy or blank cap for this rim. Salesman that sold me the rims said they are standard through GM shop but everywhere I look other than a Buick cap has different size specs than the opening on rim . Anyone know please help ! Thank you !
Try going to a junkyard and using Equinox center caps. Theyll probably fit

·
Registered
17 Posts
Be careful, the center bore might be slightly different too.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
I looked on 2019 Buick's wheels, they had the 2019's like that, bright chromed or all gloss black. For 2016 to 2018 they had the ones you liked with darker gray painted insets. No dummy here, Rob. I live close to Sun City AZ where Buicks are super popular. I have never seen those wheels. Anywho, I said they'd probably fit/work.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I looked on 2019 Buick's wheels, they had the 2019's like that, bright chromed or all gloss black. For 2016 to 2018 they had the ones you liked with darker gray painted insets. No dummy here, Rob. I live close to Sun City AZ where Buicks are super popular. I have never seen those wheels. Anywho, I said they'd probably fit/work.
You are a dummy, as you said those arent Buick or Chevy rims and that they are just generic aftermarket wheels. That's called talking out of your ass. Cheers

·
Registered
122 Posts
You are a dummy, as you said those arent Buick or Chevy rims and that they are just generic aftermarket wheels. That's called talking out of your ass. Cheers
These are factory wheels, they were offered on the 2017 Buick Regal Sport Touring Model and the 2016 Lacrosse Sport Touring Model

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ah hah! A 2017 Regal wheel that was a limited carryover. My point is valid. AND I don't reduce myself to your level of name calling. Come on! Once again (for you), I'll repeat myself, they probably will fit.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts