1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
ss's i think have posis but my 9c1 doesnt

·
Super Moderator
3,946 Posts
They all came with posi but the stock one is not that good and being 13yo is almost surely worn out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so how much about would it cost to get new posi? and where could i get it? is it easy to do it yourself?

·
Super Moderator
3,946 Posts
If doing a posi I would strongly recommend you consider a gear swap at the same time which is a little more effort to setup and more money in parts, but makes a big difference in how the car drives.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
thank u............ino dumb questions im learnin
No problem. Do you know about the car club out there, Cali-SS? Great bunch of guys. Also, if you are interested WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 5 is here in vegas 18-20 Sept, we get 60-70 cars here. At least 30+ roll out from Cali.

Jim

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
theres a club in my area??? where they located at? and yea ive been seeing people talking about it on the boards. but hey honestly im not rolling in the cash so im just adding stuff to my car little by little as i get the money but ONE DAY my car will be perfect i know it will take time though

·
Registered
574 Posts
theres a club in my area??? where they located at? and yea ive been seeing people talking about it on the boards. but hey honestly im not rolling in the cash so im just adding stuff to my car little by little as i get the money but ONE DAY my car will be perfect i know it will take time though
I see you are up in the northern area. I think there is a club in Sac, there is ROD in Reno/Sac, Cali-SS in in the LA area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts