Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one question i have a 64 biscayne would it be a great idea to replace the front drum brakes with discs, so far i rebuilt whole brake system with new everything just about, um the braking is crap but then again it must have been that originally, im off topic but do you guys know where i can find some deals and which parts i may have to use? thanks a lot i would appreciate it

·
Registered
10 Posts
you might want to check out classic performance products. they have several disc brake kits to choose from and their prices are good to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
one question i have a 64 biscayne would it be a great idea to replace the front drum brakes with discs, so far i rebuilt whole brake system with new everything just about, um the braking is crap but then again it must have been that originally, im off topic but do you guys know where i can find some deals and which parts i may have to use? thanks a lot i would appreciate it
There are some good priced sets on ebay included booster, m/c and prop valve. :wink:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I'm not sure about '64, I think you can go with stock parts from a '69-72 BBody. I was looking into this just before I sold my '65. BUT...by the time you find that stuff, and get it all into working order, you probably better off with one of the after market kit's. $$$ will probably be even.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts