1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is absolutely no difference in headlights between the 2006 - 2016 Limited models. If you look at the compatibility section above the "notes" it lists Impalas and Monte Carlos going back to 2006.

I think the 2014 to 2016 Limited note is just to make sure that people with the 9th gen Impalas (2014+) do not get mistaken. It may seem like common sense, but hey, you'd be surprised how uncommon common sense is nowadays.

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
I 100% agree with @TeeRev - the 2014-2016 Limited note is just to specifically say that they won't work with "regular" 2014-2016 Impalas (the new style) - only the "Impala Limited" for those years. They will work fine with your car (although be on the lookout for condensation and water leaks - I had major issues with those when I tried headlights like those).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, thanks for the info. I Probably should have taken in to account the generational overlap there! I should know better that that.

And uh, @TeeRev -- as someone who (sometimes regrettably) works retail, I can certainly confirm that common sense is a rare thing indeed. At least in my area of work. Kind of entertaining sometimes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts