I didnt get the chance to have a look today before it got dark but i am heading out to the junkyard tomorrow and i will take a look before i do.
That said, i wanted to put up some pictures of the job. I wont bother with a DIY how-to as the BBENg one is fantastic and very detailed AND I went a different route by replacing my entire roof harness instead of splicing or using a T-harness.
These 2 pictures show the hole from the above and below the liner.
This is the harness connection point behind the rear C pillar on the passenger side. Here the roof harness plugs in and the ground and defroster hook up.
These are assorted pictures of the liner sitting off of the roof as well as a shot of the new harness running to the front.
These last 2 show the DIC installed from below and above the liner.
As I said, the install went pretty well. I did have to slightly adjust the cut out from BBE to allow a few pf the mounting nubs to fit into the upper bracket but once it was in, it looked great and stock. All i can suggest to someone doing this: over estimate your time. This wont be done in an hour. I also suggest taking your time with the cuts. At times my knife would catch on something and then jump and cut more than i wanted at the time. Luckily for me it never caused me to hit any area noticeable after the install, but i was lucky.