Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for torque specs for the cylinder heads on my 2003 Impala base (3.4L)

I did a google search and the specs that came up on Fixya.com didn't seem right... can you guys help me out? Need answers FAST! Beautiful day, wanna get out there and get it done!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Let me give you some advice, Next time you go to do something like this, and don't have a manual handy...go to a book store and look in the automotive section, bring a pen with you.......get my drift here.? oh....go BEFORE you tear the car apart. Not trying to be a smartass, it's just that posting for a quick answer is hit or miss....as you can see.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me give you some advice, Next time you go to do something like this, and don't have a manual handy...go to a book store and look in the automotive section, bring a pen with you.......get my drift here.? oh....go BEFORE you tear the car apart. Not trying to be a smartass, it's just that posting for a quick answer is hit or miss....as you can see.
well, I know how easily accessible information is online typically, so I figured I could find it and eventually I did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts