Impala Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I will be doing my own widebody for the 8g Impala LTZ in the next two weeks, I will post pictures and give modlist for once it's finished! I won't do nothing too crazy, so it can be easily replicated if someone wanted to do same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been waiting to see this done!! What other mods have you done, or plan on? I've been wanting to go wide body and air bags. Few things done to help preform.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dang! this will be 🔥🔥🔥, get those process pics!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
What I would really love to do to mine is have the wide body conversion on an all wheel drive chasis powered by an stock LS3 mated to a 6 speed automatic that can also be manually shifted. I don't want it all loud like these Scat Packs & Hellcats! Quiet like an 04 05 SRX that had the Northstar V8 almost totally quiet with a nice low growl once you get on it. Sitting on either 18 × 9.5 or 20 × 9.5!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy you asked for an update because I just finished cutting and installing the rear fenders. Right now the widebody is planned to be just the fenders and of course the tires fitting the gap. There isn't much space from the rear wheel to he rear door for an really fancy fender. I plan on having a side skirt splitter to compliment the fenders. It's also not super slammed I'm on 2inch drop lowering springs by zzp, and some 2inch spacers, It's pretty dark out side I will post pictures tomorrow on how the rear is looking.
This will be a budget friendly widebody build.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crazy you asked for an update because I just finished cutting and installing the rear fenders. Right now the widebody is planned to be just the fenders and of course the tires fitting the gap. There isn't much space from the rear wheel to he rear door for an really fancy fender. I plan on having a side skirt splitter to compliment the fenders. It's also not super slammed I'm on 2inch drop lowering springs by zzp, and some 2inch spacers, It's pretty dark out side I will post pictures tomorrow on how the rear is looking.
This will be a budget friendly widebody build,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think that so sick man! What fender flares did you find to match an impala? And will you be doing the front as well?!? And is that a 2” spacers added aswell

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think that so sick man! What fender flares did you find to match an impala? And will you be doing the front as well?!? And is that a 2” spacers added aswell
I found some that I could work with on Amazon I had to cut them for them to fit They are called Kyostar fenders. And yes it 2" spacers to fit them.
I am thinking about doing some for the front just to post to share to the forms. But I really like the rears only, it's something I would always do in games, I love putting the rear rocketbunny on cars and no front lol. I also will be adding a side skirt with a canards towards the ends to compliment the rear fenders. I will also do a rear diffuser. Everything matching the front splitter and and rear fenders.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks real sick! Definitely something I'd like to do to mine. Do you plan on having those molded in later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts