Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think ? How it looks ? I drove that today from the shop. :beer: What i do not understand is what color is my imp. the day picture puts it to gray the bit darker at night picture puts it to silver blue. :giggle:

Attachments

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
I love this grille on 8th gens. IIRC, EJ has this grille. Looks good!

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Title of thread: "Custom Grill and a new look for headlights"

All I see is a missing headlight...

More pics to come?

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Looks good get the headlight clip and new lights and go show it off.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good get the headlight clip and new lights and go show it off.
Yaa going to phone some dealers and get the darn clip did not realize it was missing but saw the adjusters estimate so he know it was bad.
Headlights sitting somewhere across the border no idea where they at in terms of shipping ... maybe by tuesday i get them who knows.

I choose not to get fog lights because i think led drls might look sleeker. With these grills i think car looks bit sleeker at the front or maybe the hood is not the original hood reminds me of pontiacs hood.

So what you are seeing is brand new hood, new grille and a missing headlight (soon to be updated with dual ccfls) basically a copy of EJB's ride only in looks and lets hope not in performance and reliability:devil:.

Have to figure out how to get the back chrome painted black , not going to plasti dip it looses its shine.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its the original hood my man and that grill looks good. I bought one myself and am hopeing to get it on next weekend along with my spoiler. :yahoo:
Woot you do not have a spoiler on the imp. that's not a good look for an imp. i was driving latest imp. from rental and it did not have a spoiler and it looked odd to be frank.

·
MYAAAAAAAHHH
63 Posts
Woot you do not have a spoiler on the imp. that's not a good look for an imp. i was driving latest imp. from rental and it did not have a spoiler and it looked odd to be frank.
I agree with you. When I bought it I was thinking more about price and milage then looks :lol: Couldn't pass up an 08 with only 27000 milles on it in July 2011.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bought my spoiler for $60 on ebay.

Painted it black and put it on myself.
Why have black spoiler on silver car ? Btw what kind of paint you use i am thinking of painting the chrome stripe in the back also will attempt to debadge it all the way around in summer.

On your hood you have one support arm or 2 ? I thought mine before crash had 2 arms but now its got 1, am i mistaken or the hood pops open and supports itself on single arm ?

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 support arms.
I looked at your pics of your hood it shows 1 only where is the second one, i think i might be missing one fking shop !! cannot do things properly.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just an other way chevy halfassed this car
Lol you been under it more than i have and you never knew it had 1 arm.. but as long as the arm is strong enough having 1 of it is alright i guess. Less parts = less manufacturing cost :gaah:. I wonder if all newer imps. come with 1 support or 2 support arms.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts