Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm Dan Ferraro, the owner of Clear Image Automotive in Kent, WA. We just recently joined the forum as a supporting vendor and I wanted to tell you all a little about our company.

I started Clear Image Automotive in December 1999 offering the popular TRI-Y headers for the 1994 - 1996 B & D body vehicles. We have since expanded our product line to the LT1 & LS1 Camaro, 3.8L V6 Camaro, C5 Corvette and ZO6 Corvette, Late model Silverado/Tahoe as well as the 67 to 78 Chevy Pick-up. We also build private label headers for the 55 - 57 Chevy, 80's Dodge Truck, 60's Ford Bronco and several others.

Besides headers, we also build custom and production exhaust & intake systems as we have four Mandrel benders. We design, build and install turbo systems, both under-hood and STS based rear mount. We offer custom tuning and have a DynoJet available to us next door. With the most recent additions to the shop, a CNC mill and Flow Bench, we now have the capability to offer head porting and machine custom parts in-house.

We do all types of welding and can work with pretty much any material on the planet; aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, copper, brass, bronze, etc.

We are very excited to be here and will be posting a few sales and "introduction" specials very soon.

If any of you are in our local area, please feel free to stop by the shop for a full tour, or just come by to say hello and talk cars...

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts