Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this back earlier today and figured I would show it to the world :D
I had someone that makes all of our racing shirts do a lil custom work on my dash mat. I originally bought it from Streettrends.com with just the Impala SS stitched in. Gave it to her and told her what I wanted. I had her match the lettering with the Impala SS as close as she could. I was hoping for the bill to be a lil bigger so it would look more real but nothing I can do now.. Only came out to be just under $40, I was thinking more than that, gave her a :wink: .. I think she liked me :eek:k3:

My dad had a car that he actually taped a $100 to and said you can have it if you can reach it. When I was a kid I couldn't get past my seat. I don't remember what car it was and I don't talk to my dad anymore to find out. I can't see my Impala ever getting that fast but I thought it would be a pretty sweet design to have since I already bought the dash mat anyways. Give it a catchy phrase and I get compliments all of the time. People think it actually came that way when I bought it. :yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the price and the protection it provides I think it was well worth it.. Thanks for the compliment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts