Impala Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm new here and i have and question.

I have a chevy impala 2002 without cruise control, is it possible to installing cruise control on my impala?. if it possible what have i need for items. if i searching on google are many impala's 2002 with cruise control. so who can helping me?. and what i have need?. i hope someone can help with this answer.

Greetings.

·
Registered
299 Posts
What we need to know, ... in order to assist you; is all the information about you car.
Please include your VIN number (over)
Information about the model.
like this:
2G1WB5EK9B1209443
'11Impala•3.5V6•Stainless CatBack•Powder Coated Calipers•Drilled/SlottedRotors

·
Registered
299 Posts
Is your car pre-wired for cruise control with harness and switching.
Step one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What we need to know, ... in order to assist you; is all the information about you car.
Please include your VIN number (over)
Information about the model.
like this:
2G1WB5EK9B1209443
'11Impala•3.5V6•Stainless CatBack•Powder Coated Calipers•Drilled/SlottedRotors
I dont know if this car pre-wired for cruise control can you check for me? my vin number is: 2G1WF55K929323027

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks like you're wired for everything, ... but!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything but cruise control.
I examined the car for the cables for cruise control and came to the following under the hood is a connector cable for the cruise control module, at the bottom of the brake pedal is a cable to connect the cruise control release switch, I have the airbag had it loose and checked and there is also a connector to connect the cruise control buttons and a new turn signal switch with on/off switch. I assume that if I have these 4 things the cruise control will work?.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts