Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm dumb, or maybe it's just 'cause I've never used it before.. but.. How the Heck do you use Craigslist? I always click away happily then realize I have no idea what I'm doing.

What do I do?!

Ha. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. There should really be a help desk somewhere for n00bs like me..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe I'm dumb, or maybe it's just 'cause I've never used it before.. but.. How the Heck do you use Craigslist? I always click away happily then realize I have no idea what I'm doing.

What do I do?!

Ha. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. There should really be a help desk somewhere for n00bs like me..
Well its quite simple really.

When you access Craigslist's general site (www.craigslist.org), click on the specific, country, state or city/metropolitan area you are planning to browse in.

Once you've picked a city/ metropolitan area, you can start by looking at specific categories.

If you cant find a specific category for what you are looking for, you can always type in the name of the item or some keywords in the general search box to the left on the website.

You can further narrow your search by price as well as certain areas in a larger metropolitan area. For exmaple, if you search under Los Angeles, it is further broken down into Westside, Central, San Gabriel Valley, Long Beach, and Antelope Valley.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to ask if you need additional help.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts