Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1966 Chevrolet BeL Air wagon, im looking to give it a full resto but give it a bit of a pro street/sleeper look by adding a subtle cowl hood 2-4". Are there any cowl hoods out there? Or are there any body styles like the Impala or Carpice that would interchange with this car, ive hit a dead end. Any help in the right direction is appreciated

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cowl, hood? do you mean the area between the Hood and the Windshield?

Left hand drive or Right Hand drive? Both wipers park to the right on LHD cars, But RHD cars have the wipers park toward the middle, like the earlier cars (I.E. `59 and `60 Impala)

I have pictures.....

and an awesome You-tube of a `66 RHD wagon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try these companies: VFN, Glasstek, US Body, Harwood, Goodmark. They will probably have what you need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 1966 Chevrolet BeL Air wagon, im looking to give it a full resto but give it a bit of a pro street/sleeper look by adding a subtle cowl hood 2-4". Are there any cowl hoods out there? Or are there any body styles like the Impala or Carpice that would interchange with this car, ive hit a dead end. Any help in the right direction is appreciated
I bought a 2" cowl fiberglass hood off of e-bay. Ended up about 500.00 including shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts