Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Impala: I am sure I did something to disable the courtesy theatre lighting from operating by any passenger door. They only come on when the driver's door is opened now and the passenger doors (all of them) stopped working after I did something with the key, driver's door open, or some combination of things; :eek: all at the same time. Does anyone know the manual programming method for the theatre lighting? :confused: I am sure there is some sort of voodoo to do for most, if not all, of the programmable features, like in older series.

·
Registered
913 Posts
What model do you have? ie ls lt ltz ss? If you have the setting buttons on your dash next to the gauges you can try that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LT

I have checked the DIC features and it is not in there; however, I am 100% sure that it IS a programmable feature and that I did some combination of things to disable it from operating via the passenger doors. The lights came on when any door was opened until I fiddled with the key and some controls while getting accustomed to the car; now only the driver's door turns them on when opened. All doors send an alert if ajar, so it is not a mechanical failure. There is nothing in the owners manual about changing the behaviour of the courtesy theatre lighting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts