Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about getting a car money is NOT an issue haha. but the car i get in high school is the one i use through college as well just like it would be for any high school kid. I was wondering which would be better for me a Corvette or an Infiniti? Also if anyone has suggestions of a 4 seater sporty looking car please put that in your answer as well thanks!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I personally like imports better than US cars. I drive an infiniti myself. A FX35 spot model with 20's. Corvettes to be are just corvettes they are every where. I would go for the infiniti and do a little to make it look alittle better and ur would have a bad ass car. My vote is Infiniti.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I personally like imports better than US cars. I drive an infiniti myself. A FX35 spot model with 20's. Corvettes to be are just corvettes they are every where. I would go for the infiniti and do a little to make it look alittle better and ur would have a bad ass car. My vote is Infiniti.

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?....ON A AMERICAN CAR FORUM!

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I think that was a response from Yahoo Answers.:wink:
Well I had to use yahoo because when I googled it, the answer it gave me was much too graphic. But on a serious note (lol) some of the things I have read in the last few days here make me think quite a few people have been sniffing paint or glue....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think infiitys are more common than corvettes. But you said you want a four seater thats not a vette. Buy American USA-1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts