Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just found this place called Your Dream Garage in Baldwin Park not too far from the Irwindale speedway. The place rents out shop time to work on your own car. I used them a couple days ago to change out my front rotors. You can rent a bay or lift pretty cheap and the time includes any tools you may need. If anyone is interested check them out..

This is their website: urdreamgarage.com

·
Registered
325 Posts
Was the place busy when you were there? Seems like a difficult business model to make work. Seems like if you have to pat for bay/lift time the savings of doing your own work would be gone. When I was young and didn't have a garage or tools I was laying on the ground in the parking lot in snow working on my car, I don't think I had the money to rent the space...lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, So I went to check out that DIY shop last weekend to check it out and maybe do my brakes. I tell you what, this place is legit. I rented a bay with a lift for an hour with no problems what so ever. This place has every tool you can imagine. From tire mounting machines to hand and air tools to high end scan tools... The place is clean, well lit and easy to get to. If you are in or around the Los Angeles area and need a place to work on your car, you cant beat this place... I told the guys there I would spread the word for them so here is a shameless plug on their behalf.. Check them out @ urdreamgarage.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, GTXKen.. There were about three other cars racked up with people working on them. The guy who works there said that they have steady business... I'll go back if I need to work on the car again..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts