Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
I think a splitter, a muffler, a tip, a hangar, and a bit of pipe.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
And a dual exit bumper ........ That is going to cost ya.

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
How can anyone answer the question when the OP doesn't tell us what the car is?

We can guess it is a Caprice by the forum section which immediately makes TSS's input incorrect.

If the car is 94-96 with an L99 it would be super easy to just put an LT1 dual system on it, they were factory dual so they are cheap and easy. Bet that system can be adapted to older stuff without much trouble too.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
How can anyone answer the question when the OP doesn't tell us what the car is?

We can guess it is a Caprice by the forum section which immediately makes TSS's input incorrect.
I did not look at the section, just the question, and for some reason thought it was a 7th gen. I must have been looking at Don's signature. My bad.

·
Super Moderator
3,941 Posts
It REALLY helps us help them if folks let you know exactly what the car is.

·
Registered
997 Posts
He has a 91 Caprice sedan.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Fixed the original post. I answered with a general exhaust statement, which is what you would need to use the existing exhaust.

·
Registered
624 Posts
i got this off of flea bay a few years back for my 91,a good muffler shop can fabricate one for you, btw the mufflers that came with the set i couldn't use, the inlet and out let were straight in line, you need a off set type, these are flowmasters sounds nice and throaty .another thing don't let them talk you out of your stock cat. converter for a full flow type,it don't make a rats ass difference in performance and they get like $100 for your stocker .i did that not thinking and the car failed emissions and spent a ton of cash trying to get around it but ended up replacing the cat.myself i didn't care for any performance improvements just wanted the dual exh look

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
There is something missing in that pic... Ah, it's your lugnuts!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks like cutting into the single pipe to add another side(left). Looks good out back.
But not much for performance really.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts