Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I do mean newbie. Brand new to the Impala love, but you can blame Supernatural for that. I have fallen in love with that '67, and I want one for myself. In several years, once I've won the lottery. Ahem.

My name is Emily, but I go by Lii. I'm twenty-seven, and I know almost nothing about cars, but damned if that '67 doesn't make me want to learn. Unfortunately, it will be quite a while until I get my hands on one -- living under the poverty line in a house with three other disabled people in southern California kind of makes money a little tight. Nevertheless, I plan on taking that time to research as much as I can, and go into buying an Impala with actual knowledge under my belt. I'm not interested in being ripped off, after all, or coming across as a complete idiot.

It's nice to be here!

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Welcome,

You will quickly find there is much to learn out here. Sometimes you dont even have to ask question as someone else already did and the answer is there waiting for you to read. If not, ask away and most anyone here will be more than happy to educate you and share a laugh here and there.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community. Yes the 67 is a very nice car, though I won't be trading my 77 for one, I really like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, the '67 is a very nice car. I've looked at other models, and they just don't strike me the way the '67 does. I don't know, perhaps it's bias -- I'm a Supernatural fan, after all -- but it's definitely my favorite.

Moneypit, I'm here in Riverside County.

·
Registered
160 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts