Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
been here homie since 11/29 1987 lol i run colorado I.N.C impalas and caprices but the club is worldwide where u at

·
Registered
440 Posts
There has to be more than just ya'll two! I'm out here in BFE also known as Grand Junction

Anyone else??

·
Registered
741 Posts
South Side Springs :eek:k3:
There are a few others...just not on this board.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm in Colorado Springs a lot due to my "girlfriend." But I usually fly out there...if I get stationed in Cali, I'll start driving out there more often.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Check Denver Craiglist or AutoTrader.com.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Denver, We need to have a meet. I'll be going to the Golden super cruise the first Saturday of Sept. We should meet on the way there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im made this accout for my girl and as of last night we got a 04 black ss... ill have some pics up since its needs a little cosmetic work. so i hope to get some help on here and ill have pics a little later today. and we stay in c/s off of peterson and palmer park

·
Registered
8 Posts
2010 ltz

Just Purchased 2010 LTZ 3.9 litre V6 Impala new to Club,
Lived in Colorado all My Life Looking forward to Cruising or hang out with anyone in the club, any learning more about the Impalas, and mods

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am close, Up here in WY. I would be up for coming down for a meet and greet or Cruise night. hope to get down to Golden Super cruise at least once this year.

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts