Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2 bulbs out in my blower selector... the blower knob light is out and the driver side Hot/cold lever light is out? my question is can it be fixed or should i just find a new cluster?

·
Registered
465 Posts
can be fixed if your any good at soldering you can find the bulbs at radio shack i forgot the part #

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
If you like LEDs, you can redo all of them since you'll be in there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know nothing about soldering lol and i would hate not to have my AC in hot weather like this if it took more then a day

·
Registered
954 Posts
I would recommend contacting your local dealership for more specific information and assistance. I can also look into this for you with the VIN. Please feel free to contact me via private message as well. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
They'll just try to sell you a new control unit, the bulbs are considered unserviceable.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
That's GM trying to make people happy, but it just pisses people off. It's not Tricia's fault, but it is annoying as Hell.

·
Registered
169 Posts
A few of the lights(the circular lights not the illumination lights) on my climate control remain on even though the car is off. The car sits for two weeks without being ran sometimes..... I think this is why the battery was drained.... How to fix? Fuse?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't think you have to solder anything. I seem to remember when I switched my whole control unit out. I took it apart from the back just for the heck of it. and could see the small little bulbs. Looked as if they just pop in and out. Not sure though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts