Impala Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I still like the look of the new malibu, and if you are compairing american to
h0nda, dont glance at the f0rd fusi0n to quick they look like the acc0rd. but as for the 2010 impala concept, I hope GM can figure out how to make it rwd and still reach fuel efficency.

·
Supreme Douche Bag
45 Posts
Old Fords have your respect?

WOW Angel.....Did I actually read on your sig, that you actually give respect to old Fords?! Nah, ya must of been drunk when you wrote that, or else my 55 still isn't old enough. For those of you reading this, I own 2 Fords. (along with a few Chevy's) One is a classic, & the other...well...eeeech. When I have to take either of those cars into Angel's shop, I am always reminded that I'm driving a "steaming pile of.....ford :frown:" I hate it when he's right.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I still like the look of the new malibu, and if you are compairing american to
h0nda, dont glance at the f0rd
fusi0n to quick they look like the acc0rd. but as for the 2010 impala concept, I hope GM can figure out how to make it rwd and still reach fuel efficency.
Ford is so ugly these days it does not look like honda's, it is looking more like the toyota scion X series....which they themselves look like high top shoes with wheels.

WOW Angel.....Did I actually read on your sig, that you actually give respect to old Fords?! Nah, ya must of been drunk when you wrote that, or else my 55 still isn't old enough. For those of you reading this, I own 2 Fords. (along with a few Chevy's) One is a classic, & the other...well...eeeech. When I have to take either of those cars into Angel's shop, I am always reminded that I'm driving a "steaming pile of.....ford :frown:" I hate it when he's right.
As for you, Yes, I do respect old Fords as they did make good cars at one time when people still cared about a good product. However I will not respect YOUR old T-bird because like your "confused" Chevy, it will go to your head.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Ford is so ugly these days it does not look like honda's, it is looking more like the toyota scion X series....which they themselves look like high top shoes with wheels.

As for you, Yes, I do respect old Fords as they did make good cars at one time when people still cared about a good product. However I will not respect YOUR old T-bird because like your "confused" Chevy, it will go to your head.
LOL!

wait do i have a better chance of getting respect fo my Wimpala than he does w/ his Thunderturd?

·
Supreme Douche Bag
45 Posts
Ooohhhhh "snap" :eek:

LOL!

wait do i have a better chance of getting respect fo my Wimpala than he does w/ his Thunderturd?
LOL, in one word.........YES!

·
Registered
81 Posts
just gitting farther and farther away from the classic look.....

·
Registered
103 Posts
How about this one?

Check out February's Motor Trend. Subject is: GM's BMW fighter.
On thier website it will only show the Holden version, but in the magazine shows this pic.
damn that would be sick looking,i would def trade in the ss for that beast!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts