2000 impala or impala LS
1998 caddy seville sts
2001 oldsmobile alero
i need help, i'm interested in all these cars tho. pros vs cons

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What ever you do dont get the alero... I've had many problems with the one that I had. The have many dependability issues. The fuel pumps are junk and the motors are very poorly made.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I've know two people who owned the Alero and the Impala, and they had nothing but problems with them. I suggest you go with the Caddy as long as you have had a mechanic check it out. You can go to a web site to check out the recalls, defects, etc. just by typing in the model of the car and the word problems (ie Oldsmobile Alero problems gave me a list of sites to check out) That's how I found out if there were any recalls, etc. for my car.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oldsmobile no longer exists, so I'd eliminate that first, which leaves Impala or STS. From there, I'd look ar cost vs features.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would definately go with the impala or the cadillac, not the alero i've heard they've had alot of problems with those and also oldsmobile went out of business so the parts would be harder to get than the chevy or cadillac parts. the impalas are good cars and get good gas mileage but so does the sts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts