Impala Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
[/quote]

It's all good...you're just comin' in a lil' strong. Yup,off a Charger. Thank you for the compliment. As far as under the hood,I've done my own CAI,Overkill tune,"dual exhaust" with SLP Superflo's...Magnaflow tips. If I don't supercharge it this spring,I aim to the following year. Just hit 65K,so I have a lil' time.

Just to add,GMPP suspension...bigger sways,boxed trailing arms...rear STB w/Don Rome brackets.

Let me/us know when you get your Mopar rims installed...or when you're ready to make an offer on mine. lol[/QUOTE]

N I C E! ! !

Does that overkill tune delete the Rev & speed limiter? Really interested in getting that tune but don't really know much about it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Top portion of the post above is supposed to be a quote from @Patyson sorry guys, idk why it didn't quote it.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Top portion of the post above is supposed to be a quote from @Patyson sorry guys, idk why it didn't quote it.

Remove the "/" in the top [/QUOTE] and that will fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: plano-doug

·
Registered
296 Posts
Why wouldn't you dare put them on your Impala? They look great on Impalas!

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk
In my case my challenger wheels are 18in, and my factory impala wheels are 19in. I like the performance with the current size/weight. If i did change it would be for something with a lil more width in same diameter or maybe 20in max.

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Oh, that's right, you have a 9th gen - I was thinking that you had an 8th gen. They might look a little small on a 9th gen...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oh, that's right, you have a 9th gen - I was thinking that you had an 8th gen. They might look a little small on a 9th gen...

Yea, i been meaning to post them for sale in my local challenger group. Someone might want them.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts