Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Guys (and gals),

I made some changes to the 9th gen forum to update it and make the forum uniform. Please post all 2014+ Impala questions, comments, articles, etc. appropriately in this forum section or sub-sections!

Enjoy the new forums and your Impalas. :beer:

Matt

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Nice job Matt! :)

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wiki uses a different system than us. Their's is wrong. lol We've tried changing it and they change it back, so we've given up. When you use this forum, please use OUR system.

:beer:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Wiki uses a different system than us. There's is wrong. lol We've tried changing it and they change it back, so we've given up. When you use this forum, please use OUR system.

:beer:
I read the wiki tonight.

Is there a post here that explains your reasoning?

I never liked how they forums tried to claim there were 2 Gens of Cavaliers from start to 1994. :WTF:

·
Super Moderator
10,726 Posts
NAIOA forum too.....not just our forum.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, this is a forum designation. I believe the 58 is put in it's own gen elsewhere and that is the discrepancy.

·
Super Moderator
10,726 Posts
They don't. They made the Aztec.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think GEN 3 and Gen 4 look WAY too similar to be considered two different generations.

Plus there is only 3ish years that passed between Gen 3 and Gen 4. I think those are the same GEN no matter what Chevy says.

GEN 3

GEN 4

·
Registered
51 Posts
Greetings!

Is it the transmission changes that determine the generation change, or the body style, or both?

Cheers!

《♤》Sawuwaya / Spirit Wolfe 《♤》

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
603 Posts
Most Impala people call it the 9th Gen but GM calls it the 10th so Wiki isn't wrong. This argument has been going on for many years

1 - 18 of 18 Posts