Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone I was wondering what center consoles will fit in our cars ? I dont have a floor shifter nor do I plan on installing one, I was wondering if the 94-96 center console would work ? all help is greatly appreciated Thanks :eek:k3:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
shoot if nothing else look in the aftermarket. Shouldn't me too hard if you have bucket seats. Maybe something like this? Amazon almost always lists all the dimensions for everything so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to find the right size. You might even find a oem console. Whats the year, make, model and interior color?

rampage products 31501 76-95 cj & wrangler yj locking center console, black : Amazon.com : Automotive
i know its for a jeep but i dont think it would look out of place if painted the rite color.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
You could get an OEM one and have a piece of aluminum cut to fill the shifter spot.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
You could get an OEM one and have a piece of aluminum cut to fill the shifter spot.
That's what i was thinking about doing to my 02 base. I want to swap for bucket seats with a center console. Maybe even put in a mini RED BULL fridge... :biggrin:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Not all states have open container laws...

Really though, just take a couple measurements, and see what you are working with. Damn near anything will probably work.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Or a tom tom or some other type of navigation system?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts